Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Spring!

Peep-topped cupcakes at Glaser's Bake Shop in NYC.

Candies and marzipan at the now closed ELK Candy Company down the street from Glaser's.


Chubbypanda said...

Peeps are cute, but they taste yucky. That's why I have a Peep pillow on my couch. =)

shuna fish lydon said...

good g-d. wow.
the insane thing?
I think I could put away a few dozen of those marzipan thingies.

Erin S. said...

chubbypanda--I wouldn't eat too many peeps, but one on a cupcake? I loved it!!

Shuna--I didn't actually try any of the marzipan--the same shop had amazing homemade peanut butter chocolate eggs and I put away more than my share! Unfortunately, this spot is now closed.

Connie said...

wow, that is an insame collection of sweets! and peeps... how i love them

Anonymous said...


i wanted to let you know Elk Candy has reopened, online for now @


Ebenezar said...

I read so much helpful data above!
seafood salad | French doors | pet stores Toronto