Thursday, September 28, 2006

Food Blog-LA-Sphere

Need even more blogs to distract you at the office? Here are some new-to-me fellow LA food nuts:
Triplecreme: A private chef who haunts my old office hood, Triplecreme provides the latest updates on the burgeoning Culver City restaurant scene and other spots on the Westside. I only wish I had read her review of Cafe Nagomi before my lunches moved east.

Mattbites: Any foodblogger who's inaugural post details his efforts to raise snails from his garden and cook them--wowza--it's gonna be good. Plus, his photos rock.

Potatomato: Short, pithy restaurant reviews, with plenty of pictures. Great design and ridiculously prolific.


Julius said...

Great information food items, but it should have some information about benefits of fruits.

best pharmacy said...

I love this kind of readings specially when the owner gives us th0ese incredible advices and tips to go and ¡eat something really delicious.