Thursday, September 28, 2006

Food Blog-LA-Sphere

Need even more blogs to distract you at the office? Here are some new-to-me fellow LA food nuts:
Triplecreme: A private chef who haunts my old office hood, Triplecreme provides the latest updates on the burgeoning Culver City restaurant scene and other spots on the Westside. I only wish I had read her review of Cafe Nagomi before my lunches moved east.

Mattbites: Any foodblogger who's inaugural post details his efforts to raise snails from his garden and cook them--wowza--it's gonna be good. Plus, his photos rock.

Potatomato: Short, pithy restaurant reviews, with plenty of pictures. Great design and ridiculously prolific.

2 comments:

Julius said...

Great information food items, but it should have some information about benefits of fruits.

best pharmacy said...

I love this kind of readings specially when the owner gives us th0ese incredible advices and tips to go and ¡eat something really delicious.