Friday, December 09, 2011

Christmas Cookie Challenge: Day 9, Double Ginger Chip

Double Ginger Chip


Twenty-five days of cookies? What the hell was I thinking? More sane food bloggers give you only twelve days of cookies in December. As does the Food Network, and they have an army of cooks.

This is a long way of saying--Day 8? No cookies were made. I managed to eat quite a few, though--including the peppermint splodges, crushed and mixed into vanilla ice cream.

Today, though, I've begun to recover my honor--making these easy Double Ginger Chip cookies from 101 Cookbooks. I made a few adjustments--regular flour, regular sugar, and chopped candied ginger in place of the real stuff. They're spicy, chewy, and small enough that you always have room for just one more.
Christmas Cookie Challenge

9 comments:

Gladys L. said...

Great blog. You did a good job I love your blog and it is interesting.

Alis Stafford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alis Stafford said...

Nice and fantastic post...
Show Plates

Moe Nawaz said...

Moe Nawaz has been rescuing businesses in bad times and making good businesses great since 1989 and is arguably the highest paid expert in his field in Europe, commanding in excess of £30,000 a day based on results.
Business Coach
Business Mentor

sports handicapping services said...

truly a delight good blog

ipad mini,Tablet PC said...

thanks.

Alis Stafford said...

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before.
Cheap International Calls

link said...

There's nothing like a little snowstorm to put you in the holiday baking mood. I make these Big, Soft, and Chewy Molasses Ginger Spice Cookies year round, but they always seem so festive this time of year, reminding me of ice skating and red mittens and crackling fires and early Christmas morning. I started baking and selling oversized cookies 26 years ago, and everyone from little kids to big, tough men goes crazy for them.

Alis Stafford said...

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I appreciated what you have done here. I am always searching for informative information like this. Thanks for sharing with us.
Prank Calls