Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Christmas Cookie Challenge: Day 7, Oatmeal Peanut Butter White Chocolate Chip

peanut butter oatmeal white chocolate chip



These cookies are brought to you by my friend Keisha, as well as a few scotches at Off the Record, and some dumplings at Mandu. I'm not exactly sure how I was able to get these out of my oven this evening--but damn, they are so easy, even an exhausted girl like me can make them.

The recipe is here--I substituted butter for both the margarine and the shortening--though Keisha says the shortening makes the edges crisp up, which sounds delightful, I just didn't have any. Also on Keisha's recommendation, I added about a cup of white chocolate chips. Ridiculously delicious.

Christmas Cookie Challenge

6 comments:

Lahore said...

I gave these a go tonight. They are really yummy but sadly I overbaked mine =( Totally my fault… we recently moved and I am getting used to a new oven plus cooking with gas instead of electric. I should have taken your suggestion for a more underdone cookie though since that is how I like mine as well. At any rate, they are still pretty yummy and I can’t wait to make another batch and work on getting the perfect time for them in my oven.

area rug repair los angeles

susan said...

I always prepare cookies with dark chocolate. But my son favors white chocolate. I think its time I try out Keisha's recipe. Also I have never thought of using shortenings. If it can make the cookies more crispy I will definitely try my hands on it.

ipad mini,Tablet PC said...

Great.

generico said...

These cookies are brought to you by my friend Keisha, as well as a few scotches at Off the Record, and some dumplings at Mandu. I'm not exactly sure how I was able to get these out of my oven this evening--but damn, they are so easy, even an exhausted girl like me can make them.

hasilbola said...

https://hasilbola.live/prediksi-sepakbola/baca/5424/hoffenheim-vs-rb-leipzig-17-desember-2020

Prediksi Bola Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig 17 Desember 2020 yang akan diselenggarakan langsung Prezero Arena.

Dalam pertemuan kedua tim di Liga Jerman kali ini. Akan di Jadwal Bola Malam Ini pada hari Kamis, 17 Desember 2020 pada pukul 02:30 WIB.

Untuk mengetahui kelanjutan dan PREDIKSI SEPAKBOLA terlengkap hanya ada di https://hasilbola.live

Millay Moede said...

I am happy to be here and this wonderful blog. I have found here lots of important information for my knowledge I need. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. If you are looking for technical help related to Recover AOL Mail Password Please contact with our award-winning team for quick response.